Tacos de Chorizo y Papa

Oh my goodness, can I tell you how much you are going to love these? Mmmm..these are mouth-watering delicious tacos. Today I had Avery doing the video taping so if it looks like this was shot from an airplane, that is why. I think he is like six foot seven now. I told him to sit down but of course he didn't want to do that. He also likes to give his own input during the taping and do lots of strange shots. I guess I should be glad he is helping me out.

So where is the Mexican you ask? He hasn't been seen in any of our recent videos and people are starting to wonder. Well I won't lie, we don't see him as much as we would like to either. The Mexican is busy working, working, working! In order for me to be a stay at home mom in this economy and be small business owners he has had to put in some long hours lately. We hope soon he will be able to make an appearance.

One of the ingredients in this recipe may be a little hard for you to find. If you have a Costco close by, then no sweat. If your Costco doesn't carry it you can request it at the customer service. The brand is Aidells and the name is Spicy Mango with Jalapeno Smoked Chicken Sausage here is the link to their website http://WWW.AIDELLS.COM If you don't have any luck with that then you can use two pounds of chorizo instead. Good luck!

See you in the kitchen,

Tina




1lbs chorizo
1lbs Aidells Spicy Mango Jalapeno Smoked Chicken Sausage (about 5 links)
1 red onion
6 russet potatoes (peeled and cubed)
1 package Sazon Goya seasoning
swish of canola

24 white corn tortillas (remember to double up your shells)

TOP WITH
chopped red onion
cilantro
lime wedge
pickled jalapeno