Salsa de Frutas y Chips de Canela

This is one of those recipes where you can find me in the kitchen literally licking every last bit out of the bowl. Don't mind my kiddos, they were acting so goofy. I think by now you have all come to expect that, so I'm not too worried. These videos are what they are. I don't think Hollywood is going to be calling anytime soon to give us an Oscar for our performances.

Everyone in your family will loves this recipe. I failed to mention in the video that I will also occasionally add a little chile pequin to this just to give it a little unexpected kick and I also squeeze one lime over the apples to keep them from browning. Okay folks that's about it, make sure you check back tomorrow to see what we are making and don't forget to have a lovely day.

See you in the kitchen,

Tina




2 Granny Smith apples (squeeze a lime over the peeled apples to keep from browning)
1 mango
1 cup strawberries ( I won't lie I'm an eye-baller)
2 kiwi

CINNAMON CHIP PREP

1 package (8 count) flour tortillas
Butter flavor non stick cooking spray
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp cinnamon

SAUCE

3/4 cup apricot pineapple preserve (Smuckers)
1/3 cup orange juice
1 tsp zest of orange
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp chile pequin (optional)