Grilled Mexican Pizza

Hi there folks! I'm back with another yummy summer recipe that you and your family are sure to love. I wish I had more time to make videos, but life has kept me pretty busy. As I find the time I will be adding new delicious recipes. Remember if you are following me on twitter you will always be the first to know when a new recipes is on the site. I also wanted to take a minute to address a new request I have been recently receiving a lot, Facebook! Lately I have been receiving friendship requests from viewers. This was a surprise because I did not know that people new my last name. Anyways after some thought I have decided to open my Facebook to my website friends. Prior to now I have only used Facebook for my close personal friends. If you would like to join with me on Facebook I would love to have you, I only have one request, please attach a note to the request telling me how you know who I am (my cooking videos), also my family sees my Facebook so I would ask you keep it clean. You can find me by the name Tina Rotar Rivera. I hope to see you there!

See you in the kitchen,

Tina

P.S.

There are a couple places in the video that the sun kept trying to peek through, sorry in advance for that. I get so annoyed!

DOUGH ( makes about 4 small pizzas)

2 packages Redstar quick rise yeast

1 1/2 cups warm water

1 teaspoon salt

3 1/3 cups flour

1 tbsp olive oil (grease you bowl with)

CHICKEN

9-10 chicken breast tenders

2 tbsp olive oil

1 lemon (squeezed)

1 tsp cumin

1 tsp Mexican oregano

salt/pepper

SAUCE (GREEN)

8 tomatillos

1 clove garlic

1 serrano pepper

1 poblano pepper

handful cilantro

1 Avocado (squeeze a lime over it to keep from browning)

4 tbsp Mexican crema (sour cream will also work)

salt

BEAN SAUCE (blend all ingredients in blender till smooth)

1 can black beans (Do not drain beans)

1/4 white onion

1 clove garlic

1 tsp Mexican oregano

salt

Other items you will need

1 red onion (for grilling)

4 Roma tomatoes

lettuce

pickled jalapenos

1lbs shredded Oaxaca cheese

Mexican crema