Polvorones

It's cookie time! Cookies are universal. Everybody has a favorite one. I'm guessing after you try these you may have a new favorite. I think these could possible be the easiest ones you ever make. The first time I made these I couldn't get over the fact that there were no eggs....Cookies with no eggs huh! Is that possible? I didn't know then but now I can atest that yes it is possible.

Polvorones are a very traditional authentic Mexican cookies. Mexicans everwhere love and enjoy them. I actually have a few different ways to make these. I will share the others in a later video.

Enjoy!

See you in the kitchen,

Tina






1 cup salted butter
1 cup confectioner sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour

TOPPING
1 1/2 cups confectioner sugar
1 tsp cinnamon

350 degrees for 15-18 minutes
Makes 2 dozen

These picture were sent in by viewer friend Maricela.