ENSALADA DE POLLO

Okay, I decided it was time to add something light to the menu. We all have different needs and I aim to please. This recipe is sure to quickly become a family favorite. Did you see Secily scarfing it down? I didn't pay her to do that. She absolutely loves it.! The best part is that you can eat as much as you want and not feel guilty at the end of the day. I have several other healthy dishes I plan to share in the near future so keep tuning in.

See you in the Kitchen,

Tina






2 chicken breasts (boiled in salted water and shredded)
One small head of lettuce
3-4 roma tomatoes
1 15oz can pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
1 1/2 cups cooked green beans
3 eggs
salt

DRESSING
1/2 cup non fat sour cream or crema ( use full fat if you like)
3/4 cup light mayonnaise
2 tbsp vinegar (or more if you like)
1-2 tsp chile piquin powder