ULTIMATE TRES LECHES CAKE

All of us have something that really gets us excited, I'll tell you, for me it's this cake. You may be wondering why I have waited so long to post it. Let's just say I didn't want to share all my best recipes at once. There are many ways you can tackle this,if you're not a round cake fan you can also do it in a 9x13 pan and slice it down the middle and then fill it. Whatever you like. I know you will love this recipe. I usually have a little whipping cream leftover. I just put it in the fridge and we use it to put on top of our hot chocolate.


See you in the kitchen,

Tina



Oven Temperature 350

3 cups sifted all purpose flour
2 cups sugar
Tsp baking powder
Tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cups Mexican crema
2 cubes butter
4 eggs
2tsp vanilla

3 MILK MIXTURE

2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 can evaporated milk
1 can condensed milk


FROSTING

4 cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup powdered sugar

FILLING
1/3 of frosting cream
1 small package instant vanilla pudding
1 cup Mermelada de freza (recipe for this is on side bar or you can use store bought strawberry jam.)

6-8 Strawberries for center of cake and garnish
Sprig of mint
Canned mandarins for garnish