ENFRIJOLADAS

Crazy name! Every time I write this word I think I spelled it wrong. Spanish words just make me crazy! I try so hard to speak and write Spanish and I just stink at it. Even though I do stink, I won't give up. I'm determined! So I know you will loves this recipe. Guess what the best part is.... None of us have ever got the rumbles in the tummy from it. I can't figure it out, I think it's cuz you blend the beans. No really, I don't know what it is, but we have never had gas after eating Enfrijoladas. Thank heavens for that! That was probably to much info, but hey, I say it how it is.

See you in the kitchen!

Tina



BEAN SAUCE
2 cans pinto beans ( in water no flavor added)
1/4 white onion
2 cloves garlic
6-8 epozote leaves
salt

1/3 white onion rings to fry sauce in.
Swish of oil

FILLING

1-1/2lb chorizo
1 bell pepper
1 poblano chile
1 serrano chile
1/3 white onion

18-20 white corn tortillas
oil for oil bath

TOP WITH
crema
lettuce
tomatoe
avacado
queso fresco
pickled jalepenos