CHURROS

Who doesn't love a Churro? Crispy on the outside and chewy goodness on the inside. I could sit and eat the whole batch all by myself. This is one of those recipes that everyone needs to know. Pretty much anyone can look in the cupboard and find everything they need to make these. No running off to the store needed for this recipe. While I was making this video something crazy happened. I'm lucky I didn't get hurt. I explain everything in the video. Enjoy this recipe.

See you in the kitchen!

Tina




DOUGH (STEP ONE)
2 eggs
1tsp Mexican vanilla
1/8 tsp nutmeg

HEAT TOGETHER (STEP TWO)
1 cup water
1/3 cup butter
2 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt

ADD AFTER STEP 2
1 cup all purpose flour

1tsp orange zest

star tip (#20)
pastry bag
oil for frying

cinnamon sugar to sprinkle on top.
1/4 cup white sugar
1tsp cinnamon