Huevos Rancheros

Hey there Amigos!

I was looking over my archive last week and noticed I was lacking in the breakfast department. This surprised me because we are always eating yummy Mexican/Mexican inspired breakfasts. My mind started racing back and forth as I thought about all the different dishes I could make a video for and I decided that I would go for this one today. Huevos Rancheros is one of those recipes that clearly there are thousands of ways to make. This is one of the many. I hope you enjoy it.

Before I check out for the day I wanted to thank those of you that have recently sent me photos...They are finally up and I hope all of you will take a minute to check out some of my new amigos. Also, I want to thank Mr. Mexican for the little face lift he gave my video. Mr. Mexican thought I needed to spice up the video and make it a little more exciting, as if I am not exciting enough!(LOL) Thank you my love, I think it is going to be a work in progress, but I do think it looks better.
You may wonder why the counting at the beginning of the video only goes to eight, well folks let's be honest that's really about as high as I can count in Spanish.(LOL) I think I need to get with the program and start watching Dora everyday! My kids can speak Spanish better then me! Okay amigos, that's about all I have to say for today.

See you in the kitchen,
Tina

BTW You can check the archive on the right for the beans and rice recipes.




Sauce

1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 yellow bell pepper
1/2 chile poblano
1/2 white onion
swish of oil

5 medium tomatoes
1/2 small white onion
2 cloves garlic
5-6 Chile Arbol (soaked in boiling water)
salt

6 corn tortillas
non stick cooking spray

6 eggs
salt/pepper
swish of oil