Pozole Verde

The kids are suppose to be in bed by now, but of course I can still hear the pitter patter of their feet run up and down the stairs. I'm so tired tonight, but I want to get this ready so it can post in the morning. I make every effort for this stuff not to interfere with my kids needs. I try as much as possible to work on this stuff when they are in bed.
Here is another fabulous recipe to add to your collection. I would have to say that hands down, Pozole is one of the most popular thing we eat here at our house. My kids love it so much they usually ask for me to make it on their birthdays. It doesn't matter to them if it is Pozole Rojo or Pozole Verde they love them both. I'm confident that your family will love this recipe.

I'm hating the shirt I have on. No I am not pregnant.

See you in the kitchen,

Tina





2 Chicken breasts/2 chicken thighs
2 Maggie chicken bouillon cubes
3/4 white onion rings
3 cloves garlic
1 gallon water
1lbs tomatillos
2-3 serrano chiles
salt
Handful cilantro
5 150z cans white hominy

TOP WITH.....
Cabbage
onion
lime wedge
tortilla strips
Mexican oregano
chile pequin powder