Name Me!

Hey guys, this is another Tina creation. I'm always busy making delicious creations to please my Mexican. Here is one that he loves to death. I have struggled with a name for this. Maybe you can help me. I would like the name to be in Spanish. If you have any good ideas you can post them in the comment box below. No idea is a bad one, so please don't be shy! Have a fabulous day. I will be back next time with a good old fashion authentic traditional Mexican dish. But for today I was feeling a little rebellious. I get that way sometimes. I sure hope you don't mind an occasional Tina creation.

See you in the kitchen,
Tina





CAKE BATTER

1 stick of butter
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
3 eggs
3 bananas (smashed)
1 cup Mexican crema
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1tsp baking powder
2 1/2 cups flour

SAUCE

1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup Carmel sauce
1 cup sweet condensed milk

TOP WITH.... Fresh whipping cream Crushed walnuts