Enchiladas Rancheras

I'm running around like crazy today! Enjoy the video! I'll let it speak for itself!
(I'm working on making the video quality better.) Also I got my email up and running again. If you sent me an email in the last 10 days. I never got it. So please, please send it again.



RANCHERO SAUCE
3lbs. Roma tomatoes
3 serrano chiles
1/2 white onion (use other half of onion to fry sauce in.)
2 cloves garlic
Cinnamon stick
1 tsp. cumin seed
1 tbsp. crushed Mexican oregano
1 tsp. sugar
handful of cilantro
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup slivered almonds

FILLING
2 lbs. Beef Tenderloin cubed
3/4 white onion (chopped)
3 cloves garlic
salt/pepper

15-20 White corn tortillas
oil for frying

TOP WITH...
Red shredded cabbage
Crema
Queso Fresco
Slivered Almonds
Raisins
Cilantro
Pickled Jalapenos