Tacos Al Pastor

Some of you may have thought it wasn't possible to make these delicious tacos at home. Well, I'll be honest,nothing can compare to the real deal, but these sure do come close. I fooled Cesar and we all know if he can be fooled they must be pretty dang good. Cesar is a picky eater when it comes to Mexican Food. He won't be bothered with imitation. It has to be the real deal or nothing.

The nice part about this recipe is you only have to do a little prep work and then off to the oven it goes.

So not to change the subject but Cesar told me the other day that I have had a lot of visitors on the cooking pages lately......Why aren't more of you leaving me a note to say hi? I promise I don't bite! (You don't have to be a blogger to leave a comment.)

Well have a great day!

See you in the kitchen,

Tina



4lbs pork butt
2 guajillo chiles (Add more if you like it really spicy.)
2 pasilla chiles
1 California chile
2 tbsp vinegar
1-2 tsp cumin seed
1 tbsp Mexican oregano
1/2 cinnamon stick
1/3 white onion
3-4 cloves garlic
1-2 chipotle chiles/3tbsp adobo sauce from can
3/4 can Jumex pineapple nectar (Enjoy the rest while you cook!)
5-6 rings of pineapple for the top
salt to taste

Watch instructional video to learn how to prepare this.