Spicy Mexican Style Egg Rolls

Hey there guys! So I have good and bad news. I guess it all depends on the way you look at it. The good news is that I am now on Twitter. The sad or bad news for some of you is that I will no longer be posting videos on youtube. If you want to continue to watch , which of course I hope you do, you will probably want to follow me on twitter or if you blog you can subscribe to my blog. If you choose to follow me on twitter you will receive a text message every time I post a new recipe. I really really hope you choose to stick around. I have so many cool recipes I still want to share with you. Many of them Authentic and some are my own creations. Today's post is one of my own. I hope you love it. Feel free to leave me a comment below about this recipe. I would love to see what you think. To follow me on Twitter follow the link at the top of the page.



Have a good one!



See you in the kitchen,



Tina






1 package egg rolls
1/2 lbs chorizo
1/2 lbs spicy hot Italian sausage
3 potatoes boiled and cubed
1 bell pepper
1/2 white onion
2 cloves garlic
oil for frying