PALETAS DE SANDIA CON CHILE Y LIMON

So I absolutely have a thing for Mexican Paletas. I will never forget one of my trips to Mexico when I discovered the Pina with chile ones. I know, call me crazy but I literally went to every little mercado in Cesar's village and bought them out. I think the people at the stores must have been thinking crazy gringa what is she going to do with all of those paletas? I ate them, every last one. I was a mean mom I didn't even want to share even one of them. Anyways, I decided I needed to crack the secret code to making these. Cesar says "I did it!" I hope you have fun making these and of course eating them. Try any jello flavor with these I know they are all yummy, I've tried just about every flavor combination.







1Tbsp butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1Tbsp lime juice
1 3oz package melon fusion Jello
1Tbsp chile pequin powder