Polvorones Rosas (The pink ones)

I'm back from a very lovely vacation. If you would like to see highlights from our vacation click over to the Hola page I will be posting some of our adventures there. I'm very excited to get back to making videos. Today's video perhaps could be my most requested recipe I have ever had. It seems like everyone is dying to know how to make these. I know that everyone will be happy to see how easy these are to whip up. A month or so ago I added a quick responses in the comment box for polvorones hoping to help those of you interested in making these, but I still kept getting the questions. My kids have been making these all summer every Tuesday to sell at their neighborhood bake sale. I can't tell you how many times I have put off making this video for lack of time when we were hurrying to make them on Tuesday mornings.

I think by the time we finish with this website all of you will be well on your way to opening your own Mexican Bakery. Enjoy these yummy cookies!

See you in the kitchen,

Tina





2 cups salted butter

2 cups powdred sugar

3 tsp Mexican vanilla

1 tsp salt

4 cups flour

Wilton pink food coloring

Colored sprinkles

Sugar to sprinkle on top

Bake at 350 for 15-17 minutes