Ensalada Tropical Cremoza

If you only have five minutes to prepare something to take to your next BBQ here is a great idea. I need to mention that my dear friend Lisa is a excellent cook! ( you will understand after you watch.) I have been trying to get her to do a blog. Lisa is from New Zealand and her husband is from Samoa. Her food is to die for. If she does do a blog, I will hook you guys up. Oh ya by the way I know we look like David and Goliath in this video. It's only really obvious how tall I am to all of you when I am in a video with another person. Dang I'm tall, I tend to forget.
Enjoy this quick simple recipe.

See you in the kitchen,

Tina




2- 8oz tubs cool whip
1 small package Pineapple island Jello (Jello brand)
2 -11oz cans mandarins (drained)
1- 20 oz can crushed pineapple (drained)
2 cups mini marshmallows
1/4 cup toasted coconut
1/8 cup chopped walnuts