Ensalada de Nopales y Camarones

Please excuse me because we all know what a nerd I am. When you watch this video here are a few things you need to know. I'm really such a kick back gal, but when it comes to pronouncing some of these things I make, it just looks so unnatural coming out of my mouth. Here's the thing, I'm an excellent learner when it comes to making something hands on, but if you give me a book and tell me to memorize something, forget it! How I know how to make all of these wonderful dishes is a mystery when I can't pronounce half of them. Anyways try to cut me some slack. I really am working on it. Also if it seems rushed, I too am aware of this. Ever since I left youtube my time has been cut in half. A blogger video really can't go more then five minutes. I'm working on a solution to this problem. I thought it might be fun to do a live show once a week. I may start doing this soon and then I will have all the time in the world. Thanks for hanging with me while I am figuring everything out. Enjoy this healthy recipe!

See you in the kitchen,

Tina


4 roma tomatoes

1/2 red onion

2 avocados

2-3 cactus (depends on size)

20 large shrimp (raw, tail on ,deveined)

1 jalapeno (more if you like the heat)

1/2 cup cilantro

3 cloves garlic

1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil

salt

4 limes

Serve in lettuce cups or toasted corn tortillas.