Chalupas de Pollo con Chipotle

Hey there I'm back from the sicky world. Man am I glad that I don't get sick too often. Feliz Cinco de Mayo everyone! I already have so many dishes on the site that would be yummy to make today, but If you have made them all and you're looking to make something new, then perhaps this one will do the trick. I am always looking for ways to simplify authentic Mexican cooking, by using the rotisserie chicken you really save a lot of time. I must give you a word of warning... If you don't like your food to be too spicy, then whatever you do leave out some of the chipotle. I know you will love this recipe. Thanks to all of you that left me a comment or sent me an email while I was sick.


See you in the kitchen,

Tina






1 small rotisserie chicken
1 red onion
2 chipotle peppers
Swish of oil
3 potatoes
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp coriander
1 can chicken broth
Salt to taste
15-20 corn tortillas

Top with...
Radish
Cilantro
Queso fresco
Lime wedge
Salsa verde ( Check the site for the recipe.)